Advantages of buying personal property at auction!
Our goal is to provide buyers and sellers with superior service and a rewarding auction experience. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC., make buying fair and fun. All of our auctions are open to the public and most items we consign are sold absolute which means there are no minimums and no reserves (unless otherwise stated). In short 99% of the items we sell are sold to the highest bidder. All items are sold in “As Is Where Is” condition with no guarantee or warranty of any kind.
Another advantage of buying at an Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC., is our no nonsense honest method of selling. Our professional staff will inspect every item with the best of our ability and make you fully aware of any chips, cracks, or flaws in the items we sell. Jewelry and coins get tested for genuine authenticity and gold content, vehicles get run through a Maryland State Inspection, and all equipment/machinery is tested to make sure it works. With this open and transparent auction method, buyers can be confident that they pay fair market value for their purchases.
An Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC., auction provides buyers with one stop shopping. The items we consign come from a very wide range of sellers, from entire estates, to business liquidations, and general consignments you never know what you may find. Our average Friday evening multi-estate/multi-consigner auction may have anywhere from 10-60 different consignors totaling anywhere from 800-1200 lots of merchandise in just a few hours. Our well equipped auction facility combined with state of the art auction software enable our highly trained, professional auctioneers to sell between 120-130 lots an hour, thus maximizing your buying potential.
Auctions are a fun exciting way to buy almost anything. Many items fall under the category of personal property. It includes items old and new, big and small, you name it Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC., sells it all!
We offer a comfortable atmosphere with two Auction facilities. We provide safe parking, public restrooms, some seating, food, drinks and snacks for the auction attendees. Bring your children, bring a friend, everyone is welcome at our auctions.
Can’t make it to the auction? As part of our ongoing effort to please our patrons we offer Absentee Bidding (Click here for our Absentee Bidding PDF Form) for those who want to bid but cannot attend the auction. However, we will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute the bid(s). The bid must be submitted by filling out our absentee bid form. A minimum bid of $50 per item is required to submit an Absentee Bid. An absentee bid form will not be accepted that is not signed or completely filled out including Credit card information.
Buyers love the advantages of buying items at auction:
- Motivated Sellers – Buyers prefer to utilize their time and effort on on attending auctions that the items are likely to sell. 99% of items sold by our Auction Co. are sold to the highest bidder and without reserve.
- Free Auction Registration – Bidder Registration at out auction sale is free. Please bring a valid State issued Drivers License or Identification card. A Valid Photo ID is required to register.
- Pricing transparency – Seeing other bidders willing to pay a similar price reassures a buyer they are not paying too much.
- Fair competition – All bidders compete based on identical terms. Buyers know their offer is evaluated equally based on high bid price. Make sure that you can pay your bill in full at the end of the auction.
- Great Values – Many buyers attend auctions looking for a deal. Our auctions will include everything from Antiques to Nearly new items. There is typically something here for everyone.
- Buyer determines price – At auction the buyer is in the driver seat for determining his/her price that she is willing to pay.
- No negotiating – An auction virtually eliminates lengthy, stressful negotiations with the seller.