Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC., – Parsonsburg, MD Location
A&M Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC., auction facility is located at:
8000 Esham Road,
Parsonsburg, MD 21849
Phone: (410) 835-0384
Hours: Monday – Friday from 9AM – 5PM. – We recommend calling prior to coming to our location to verify that someone will be there to meet you.
PARSONSBURG, MD FACILITY FEATURES:
- 10,000 square feet of available space to display your items.
- Security systems to protect your items 24 hours a day. Including a gated parking lot, and several 1000 lb safes to protect your extreme valuables.
- 5 acres to guarantee plenty of convenient lighted parking. (with an additional 10 acres available for added parking and to display large items such as farm machinery and equipment.)
- Clean onsite food service and restrooms for bidder comfort and convenience.
- Large jumbo screen video display monitors to better show your items as they are being sold.
- Quality sound system.
- Locked showcases to protect your items from theft and vandalism.
- Several thousand square feet of storage to store your valuables or vehicle until they are sold.
- Computerized clerking terminals to provide fast, dependable, and accurate record keeping for buyers and sellers.
- Several large garage doors for ease of loading and unloading items.
- Audio/Video recording of all Auctions to ensure accuracy and security.
- And much, much, more.
Where & How Should I Hold My Auction?
In today’s busy and chaotic world most Auction Companies have transitioned to an Online Only Auction. With the advent of Smart phones, Ipad’s, Laptop’s, Kindle’s and other technological advances the ability to participate in an Online Auction is just a click away. A&M Auctions has transitioned to conducting most of our Auctions via Online Only Bidding platform.
Where the Auction is conducted varies based upon the needs of the client. We’ve found that the ideal auction is conducted at the site where the items are currently located, just in an Online Environment. If this is an Estate situation, you have moved or are downsizing this works very well. Once a contract is completed our Auction team comes into the home and organizes items that are being sold. We set up tables to display smaller items and arrange the home to get items ready for cataloging. We catalog and photograph the items in the home that are being sold. The items are entered into our Auction Software and we upload those items to our Online Auction Server. The items are advertised for several weeks to generate interest in the Auction. An open house/preview is conducted so that interested bidders may preview the items being sold. The Auction is then conducted on our website. Successful bidders then come to the home and pick the items up a few days after the auction.
If an onsite auction isn’t feasible for any reason, A&M Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC., will move your Personal Property to our 10,000 Sq. Ft. Auction Facility located at 8000 Esham Road in Parsonsburg, MD (Just outside of Salisbury). The facility offers a professional, clean and secure location to conduct your auction.
MOBILE ONSITE OFFICE TRAILER
Some Auctions are still done in a Live Onsite format. For this we utilize our mobile office trailer.
MOBILE OFFICE TRAILER FEATURES
- Provides a secure registration & checkout location.
- We utilize several computerized clerking terminals with wireless radio modems to provide timely, dependable, and accurate record keeping for your items that are being sold.
- Powered by a generator if electric is unavailable.
- We offer a Cellular Credit Card terminal that allows the use of credit cards as payment at virtually any location.
- Our state of the art trailer houses our computer systems, printers, copiers and equipment