8000 Esham Road, Parsonsburg, MD 21849
Friday February 1st, 2013 at 5 PM & Saturday February 2nd at 10 AM
Selling from many local Eastern Shore Estates & Consigners!
ALL ITEMS SOLD ABSOLUTE WITH NO MINIMUM AND NO RESERVE!!
115+ firearms including Rifles, Pistols & Shotguns already consigned to the auction. Honda 350 ATV, Snow Blower, Yard equipment, Tools, Wood stove, Ammo, Scopes, Gun Cases, Hunting/Fishing items, Mounts, Swords, Bayonets, German Military items & much more.
Directions: At the intersection of Rt. 50 & Forest Grove Rd., in Parsonsburg, turn North onto Forest Grove Rd. and follow for 0.5 miles to Old Ocean City Rd. Right onto Old O. C. Rd. and follow for 1.2 miles to Esham Rd. Left onto Esham Rd. and follow for 1.2 miles to burgundy/tan building on left. Signs Posted.
Firearms: To include a nice selection of Bolt Action, Lever Action & Semi Auto Rifles. Revolvers & Semi Auto Pistols. Single shot, Side by Side, Over/Under, Bolt Action and Semi Auto Shotguns.
Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 10 AM
Saturday Order of Sale: Selling Firearms Lots 284-407. Selling 2 ATV’s, Snow Blower, Ammo, Scopes, Gun Cases, Pellet/BB rifles, Bows, German Military items, Bayonets & knives, Mounts, Wood Stove, Tools & much more. There will be approx. 350 lots sold on Saturday.
Ammunition/Scopes/Misc: Four Boxes 7.92mm Rifle Ammo. Three Boxes Sellier & Bellot 7.62x54MM. 7.62x51mm ammo. Four Boxes of Rem 7.62×39 ammo. Twenty Loaded .577/450 rounds and 20 Pcs Primed Brass. Six boxes 6.5x5mm rifle ammo. .22 short & LR ammo. Misc. Shotshell ammo in various gauges. Several Tins of Air Rifle Pellets. Bushnell Banner 6-18x50mm scope, Aluminum double rifle case. Qty. soft rifle/shotgun cases. “History of U.S Naval Operation in WWII” Vol 9. With handwritten notes by Cdr. M.S. Yeger USNR who participated in several landings Incl. Omaha Beach. Remington “Expert Trap” steel trap thrower. Brass/Copper Double BBL Shotgun weather vane. Repro. Pith Helmet w/24th Regt. Afoot emblem. Repro. Shoulder cartridge belt from Boer Wars for Enfield Martini Cartridges. Broom handle Mauser replica, MSG Mdl Gun Co. Colt Python replica. US Marked 1940 Wool Hospital blanket. 3 RCBS single stage presses. RCBS .45/70 Dies, Box .45 Cal Swagged Bullets, Two Boxes FN & Jacketed .45-70 bullets, Approx. 100 .45-70 brass cases.
ATV’s/Scooter: Honda Rancher 350 4 WD w/793 miles showing. ATV W/Snowplow (Arriving Wed. 1/23). Scooter (Arriving Wed 1/23)
Air/Pellet Rifles: Daisy BB gun Pistol. Crossman Powermaster 760 .177 Cal Pellet rifle, Sheridan Blue Streak 5mm BB Gun (In Box), Sheridan .177 Cal Pellet Rifle w/William Micrometer sight. Benjamin Franklin Mdl 347 air rifle .177 Cal. Benjamin-Sheridan Mdl 392P Pellet Rifle .22 Cal.
Archery: Fred Bear Magnum Hunter Compound Bow. Conolon Misslite Recurve bow, 45 Lb. Shakespeare Wonderbow Recurve Bow, 45Lb. Ten Point 3x scope, Barnett 4x322mm scope.
German Military Items: German Police Ribbon w/WW1 Iron Cross – 2nd Class, SS Badge & WW1 Merit Badge. Ostmedaille (Eastern Front) German Medal. Two Iron Crosses – 2nd Class (WW1). Iron Cross – 2nd Class (WW2). Four misc WW1 & WW2 German Merit Badges. SS Loyalty Badge (WW2). Adolph Hitler Book Copyright 1936. Printed in Germany, Incl. 197 pasted photos & 5 prints of Hitler’s engravings.
Bayonets/Knives: Weyersberg Kirschbaum & Co. Modelo 1891 Argentino Bayonet. Krag Jorgensen Bayonet dated 1903, British Pattern Martini Henry Bayonet – dated 1888. French Gras Mdl 1874 Bayonet w/Scabbard – Paris 1880. 10 Japanese Type 30 rifle Bayonets (Kokura, Tokyo, Matsushita Arsenals), 4 German 1898 Bayonets, Dutch Mdl 1895 Bayonet. Rambo III Bowie Knife in Box. 9 collectible pen knives. Middle Eastern sword.
Mounts: Two Moose Mounts, 2 Elk Mounts, 3 Mule deer Mounts, Several Deer Mounts. Sm. standing full body Black Bear Mount.
SPECIAL INTEREST ITEMS: Ariens 9HP Compact 24 Polar Force electric start snow blower with Cover (like new used 1 time), Large Fisher double door cast iron wood stove with blower and pipe, Williams Equipment TIC-TAC-STRIKE electronic shuffleboard game, Ariens 22″ cut string trimmer, Craftsman 14.5 HP three way chipper/shredder (like new), automatic gate openers, several multiple piece tool kits, vintage Evinrude 5.5 O/B motor with ORIGINAL SHIPPING BOX, boat anchors, boat supplies, several signed and number wildlife prints, Century Welder, stainless steel patio heater and much more!!
Terms Personal Property: Cash Or Approved Check Day of sale. Visa/MC/Amex/Discover. 13% Buyer Premium. 3% Discount for cash or check. 6% MD Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a MD Tax License on file. Everything Sold “As Is” with no warranties of any kind. 2 Auctioneers. Some seating provided. Food served by Station 7 Restaurant of Pittsville. Vehicle titles will be held for 10 Business Days if paying for titled items with a Personal check. No Exceptions. THE GUNS WILL BE STORED OFFSITE AT A SECURE LOCATION UNTIL THE AUCTION PREVIEW DATE.
Required Gun Paperwork: All modern firearms will be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer, who will be onsite, to process the required paperwork to transfer the firearms. A transfer fee will be collected by the FFL dealer. If you live out of Maryland and purchase a pistol or regulated firearm the firearm(s) must be transferred to an FFL Dealer in your state to process the required paperwork. FFL dealers must bring an original signed copy of their FFL. MD Handgun purchasers must complete an online training course if not previously done. Visit http://mdgunsafety.com/ for the online course. You will need to be able to print a Registration Card from the computer that the course is completed on. You must have that card/documentation with you or other paperwork allowing you to purchase a handgun before you fill out the Required Firearm paperwork. Questions can be addressed to the FFL Dealer, Smitty’s Gun Shop, LLC at 410-835-0371/0384. Contact Auction Co or view website for complete details.
Preview: Thursday Jan. 31st 5 – 8 PM, Friday Feb 1st. 12-5 PM & Saturday Feb 2nd. 2013 from 8-10 AM. The firearms, Vehicles, Boat, ATV’s & Scooters being sold will be available for preview on all days listed above until being sold. The Small items listed in the catalog from Lots 500 – 748 including Ammo, Scopes, Gun Cases etc will be available for preview on Thursday Night and Saturday Morning. They will not be available on Friday for Preview due to space limitations. Doors will not open until the times listed. No Exceptions.
Transfer Fee’s: A fee will be charge by Smitty’s Gun Shop, LLC to transfer the firearms. The fee’s are as follows:
1. Black Powder Firearms = No Charge (Exceptions can exist. Example the Thompson Center Encore can have a Black powder barrel but can easily be changed to a centerfire rifle by changing a barrel) If paperwork is required it will be $20.00 per firearm.
2. Rifles/Shotguns = $20.00 per firearm. (Fees apply to Non Regulated Items. Regulated firearms are under # 3.)
3. Regulated Firearms = $35.00 Per Firearm (Includes all Modern Pistols & Certain Semi-Auto rifles (IE AR-15, AK-47, UZI, etc…) that are regulated by the State of Maryland). I can only transfer these firearms to MD Residents. **NOTE: $10.00 of this goes back to the State of MD for the background check** Residents of other States must have these firearms shipped to an FFL in your state to process the required paperwork. There will be a Discount for Designated Collectors in Maryland. A Designated Collector has filled out paperwork with MD State Police and received Authorization to be able to have more than 1 Regulated Firearm transfered to them within a 30 Day period.
4. Curio & Relic Firearms = $10.00 per firearm Firearms that are on the Curio & Relic List. Special Note: You must have a Curio & Relic License to Qualify for this Pricing.
5. Handgun buyers not from MD/Long Gun purchasers not from MD, DE, VA, WV or PA =$15.00 per firearm This is the cost to tranfer the firearm off of my books. Buyer will be responsible for all shipping & handling cost to ship the firearm(s) to your in state FFL.
6. FFL Dealers = No Charge Name on FFL must match the person here buying firearms. If an employee or agent is buying for you I will need a letter from you stating who the buyer/agent is and you are authorizing them to take possession of purchased firearms under your FFL.
If you have any questions feel free to Call Jeff Smith at Smitty’s Gun Shop – 410-835-0371
Contact Auction Company for Additional Details. 410-835-0384